Monday 21 October 2013

Challenge #107 - week of 21st October 2013

There's been a lot of product based challenges recently because we've all been busy. Not to say that these prompts can't be challenging and thought provoking but on the whole, they tend to be a little easier on our creative thinking.

So, I'd like to change it up a bit this week and give us something that might give you a little more food for thought.

I recently celebrated 15 years since the day I met my husband. Yes, I know the exact date as it was the first day of our MBA course and a pretty life changing moment on many levels.

I made sure we celebrated it, even if it was in a small way with 15 somewhat silly presents and dinner out. I make a point of remembering and celebrating these milestones and believe that it's important to mark the small things as well as the main events.

So this week, I'd like you to be inspired by a celebration or anniversary that isn't one of the standards. No birthdays, weddings, Christmas or Valentines allowed for this one! :-)

A celebration of 3,000 days of marriage! Silly, inexpensive but meaningful!

And if you need some help in calculating days between two dates, you can enter them on this website (here) or if you need to see when a special date might land, you can try this (here) - Ps. don't you just love the internet? I used to calculate these things by hand!

Don't forget to link up in our Flickr gallery here with the tag WM#107.

No comments:

Post a Comment

We <3 comments!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...