Sunday 5 October 2014

Challenge #139 - My Take on Native American Design

As promised, I am back to share my layout that I created.  I did indeed use the Carta Bella "Wildflower" collection pack, but I rounded up my embellishments from a variety of places to pull the Native American vibe together.

Take a look at my creation...



The addition of those Basic Grey feathers is a perfect nod to the inspiration.  I also felt the stitched twine mimicked the stitching on a pair of moccasins.  The brown wooden buttons (as given to me by fellow Whimsical Muser, Leslie) also added to the natural feel.

As some of us are into the Fall season, I hope you may be able to find this inspiration useful.  Be sure to share with us in our flickr gallery and tag your layout WM#139.

Thanks for stopping by.

No comments:

Post a Comment

We <3 comments!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...