Monday 10 November 2014

Challenge #145 week of 10th November 2014

How do the ideas for these prompts come?
I wish I could say. Serendipity meets senility perhaps in my case!

Since I've retired I have established a few new regular daily routines.
One of those is having a glass of orange juice with my breakfast.
It is delicious & refreshing & I count it as a serving of fruit.
And I've been missing it the past week or two as I forgot to restock.

We have just made another trek down to Shipshewana, Indiana. There is an Amish community there & we stock our freezer with meats that have no hormones, etc. We also stock our pantry with cases of canned spiced peaches & pears.

FRUIT
 (now I'm drooling, lol!)

Fruit pizza

How about this for November?
(adore the gold leaf pears)


This week be inspired by fruit.


This is my most recent page.
You can see my glass of juice there on the table!
I had a little look at some more pages of mine & discovered these:

 (This one you will recognize from September)

The Big Apple

"An apple for the teacher"

She is eating applesauce & it's part of the journaling.


Will look for your page this week! Once again, please share your creations over at 
the Whimsical Musings Flickr gallery (here) with the tag WM#145.

Happy scrapping! Leslie

No comments:

Post a Comment

We <3 comments!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...