Monday 17 November 2014

Challenge #146 week of 17th November 2014

I remember very clearly when I hadn't been scrapping long and was telling my husband about a new, and much-loved purchase of a tiny jar full of baby pink mini buttons. He was rather non-plussed and asked me what on earth I would be doing with buttons on a layout?!?

Well, he might not fully understand the lure of those little domes of plastic, glass, resin or even wood that can be glued, sewn, scattered, generally liberally sprinkled or strategically positioned on our pages, but I'm sure that YOU can :-)

I still love using buttons even though they may be a little less dimensional than in the past and not so numerous. But I still have a large jar of them to dive into when the design needs a little certain "something"!

Add to this, the fact that yesterday (16th November) was Button Day and we have a perfect prompt!






So go on! Go and get that huge jar of mixed buttons and give it a go!

How will you incorporate buttons onto your layouts this week? We can't wait to find out so don't forget to share over at our Whimsical Musings Flickr gallery (here) with the tag WM#146.

Have a great week everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment

We <3 comments!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...