Monday 9 February 2015

Challenge #158 week of 9th February 2015

This week I get to spend some valuable, fun, exciting and happy time with our beloved Pam as I travel over the ocean again to visit. And on top of that, I also have the chance to meet someone very special for the first time! How exciting is that? 

Yes, this week I get to go and meet our very own Whimsical Musings friend and inspiration, Lynnette! And I'm so very thrilled to have been given this opportunity. I'm such a lucky girl. 

So this week, I'd like you to be inspired by meeting someone for the first time

Maybe, like me, it's someone you feel you already know as, in this age of modern technology and connectivity, you've already developed a strong relationship via the internet and this will be the first face-to-face meeting. Or maybe it's someone you met in an ordinary social setting but that first meeting was special somehow.  Maybe it's when you first met your child, grandchild or other relative. Or the story of a friendship, business relationship or other important contact. There are many ways to take this prompt and I'm sure you can guess who I'll be scrapping when I get back! 

I've been busy LOADing these last days and finally created this layout about the beginnings of my friendship with Pam. 


That first moment at the airport when we saw each other has not yet been captured but I'm totally inspired right now to get all those layouts done! 

Or how about this layout about meeting my niece for the first time? 


As always, we love to see your creations and would be delighted if you could share them over in our Whimsical Musings Flickr gallery with the tag WM#158

No comments:

Post a Comment

We <3 comments!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...