Monday 4 January 2016

Challenge #195 - week of Monday 4th January 2016

Happy New Year!

Welcome back to Whimsical Musings and I want to really get things moving here again in 2016. I really hope you will join me and be inspired.  :-)


A new year, new beginnings, a time for goals and resolutions and one little words.

I found this quote and want to offer it to you as our inspiration this week.


So please be inspired by things that have never been.

Time to dream a little or set the goals for your own 365 days ahead. This can really cover anything you want it to.

I'm excited for the new year and am busy making plans. How about you?

We love it when you share so don't forget to upload your wonderful creations to our Whimsical Musings Flickr gallery with the tag WM#195.

And not to forget - there is an open giveaway that I mentioned on the blog post forWM#193 (see post here). Blog comments here or on that blog post will qualify for an entry and a layout in the gallery anytime up to January 11th will qualify for an extra entry - the more the merrier.


4 comments:

  1. Have my banner page done! Was surprised to find it was all the way back to #181? Wow - I am always so inspired by the prompts but seem to lack in the execution so I am promising myself to do better this year. What a provocative prompt to start us out with!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Leslie! I am going to try harder to do better this year as well. :) It's great to see you as always!

      Delete
    2. ALI! I have really missed "seeing" you :) Let's make 2016 a rockin' year for Whimsical Musings pages! xo

      Delete
  2. WOW, what an amazing prompt- incredibly thought-provoking. TY! I have this one on m radar for sure!

    ReplyDelete

We <3 comments!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...