Tuesday 23 February 2016

Challenge #201 week of 22nd February 2016

Trying to get back to some sort of normality round here and let's start with a new prompt.

We missed the Valentine's Day week last week for a prompt but that doesn't mean we have to miss out on it altogether.

So this week, I'd like you to be inspired by hearts.

Let's face it, we've all made layouts featuring hearts - I'm sure I could list a dozen here right now of mine ... I found a few!






But when I looked on Pinterest, Paige Evans' name came up over and over again with her amazingly detailed heart layouts usually featuring some serious die cutting so I thought you might be inspired by these below.

Paige Evans - see her blog here

Paige Evans - see her blog here

Paige Evans - see her blog here

Paige Evans - see her blog here

As always, the way you interpret the prompt is entirely up to you. Heart products, a heart design, heart printed paper, a Valentine's Day subject, someone who's got your heart, even a broken heart! I think the choice is pretty endless so why not pick one and give it a go?

The giveaways from the Whimsical Musings WM#200 celebrations are now closed! We had a lot of comments and layouts so I will get to pull some names later in the week when I get a minute. Winners will be announced sometime before the next prompt. Don't forget to check if you are a lucky one.

Just to remind you that if you are inspired to make this week, don't forget that we love it when you share. You can upload your layout to the Whimsical Musings Flickr gallery here with the tags WM#201.

We now also have a Whimsical Musings Facebook group (come along here to join in) where you can join your Whimsical Musings friends and upload your layouts to the photo albums there.

We're delighted to see so many of you already there so why not come over and join in the fun?

1 comment:

  1. Oh, my. This is PERFECT for my LOAD page for today! Will have to take the pic in the morning with good light. Look for me in the gallery!!!
    Gorgeous inspos on here, btw

    ReplyDelete

We <3 comments!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...