Monday 18 April 2016

Challenge #209 - week of 18th April 2019

I listen to a lot of podcasts and read a lot of associated articles. Recently, I've noticed that there's been quite a lot of talk about how we are all so busy. And not in a good way :-)

It got me thinking. I do a lot of busy talk myself and I see what they mean. When someone asks me how I am, I often reply "Busy!" How about you?

I found a whole load of articles online about busyness:

So, this week I'm going a little retrospective and asking you to be inspired by being busy.


Take it in the way I talk about above or about modern trends of being. Maybe you are genuinely busy working on something that deserves a spot in your albums or what about a time when you were anything but busy? You could make a busy page with lots of product or colours or reflect on a time when you were younger and didn't even consider the concept of busy! Or you could compare and contrast now with the past - because life really IS more, wait for it, BUSY!

We'd love you to be inspired by this prompt and hope you will share your creations - there are now two ways to do this! 

You can either upload your layout into the Whimsical Musings Flickr gallery with the tag WM#209 or you can post it in our Whimsical Musings Facebook group. We've decided that we'll save albums for special occasions so just load up your photo to the group with the tag WM#209 in the write up text so that we can find it.


2 comments:

  1. Should probably check out those posted links, BUT am TOO BUSY! And yesterday the fridge died. So add on appliance shopping to today's to-do list.

    Pinky promise! When I get our taxes done, I will come back and do this prompt. It will be my reward for a job well done.

    ReplyDelete

We <3 comments!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...