Monday 20 June 2016

Challenge #217 - week of 20th June 2016


I've had a look back through the hundreds of past prompts in search of inspiration. 
We have had a number of prior prompts inspired by words.

WM#2 "Dream Big & Dare to Fail. 

WM#11 "You have to kiss a lot of frogs in order to find your prince." 
My FIRST Whimsical Musings page - back in 2011 a week after our 35th wedding anniversary. I wanted a gold crown for the frog & Lynnette sent me one! It was added but after I had posted the layout.


WM#25 "I spend most of my time ____." 

WM#29 inspired by Dr. Suess - this one was fun! I wish I could rearrange the journaling on this one, plus take a new photo, but it was so fun to write in this style.


WM#57 inspired by song lyrics. 


WM#79 inspired by "Born to..."

WM#86 inspired by foreign words. 


WM#161 inspired by lyrics by the Beatles.


WM#173 inspired by "I *heart*... (fill in the blank)

WM#182 inspired by the word "translate"

 Today, let's be inspired by



Take time today to preserve your "peeps" on a page!
Explore & document what your "vibe" is.
I can think of a dozen ways to go with this...

Can't wait to see yours!
And if this doesn't spark your interest, try one of the other links in this post.

Don't forget that you can either upload your layout into the Whimsical Musings Flickr gallery with the tag WM#217 or you can post it in our Whimsical Musings Facebook group. We've decided that we'll save albums for special occasions so just load up your photo to the group with the tag WM#217 in the write up text so that we can find it.





1 comment:

  1. Love this prompt. I have an idea already! There's a photo that I scrapped and then tore off the layout because I didnt like what I'd done - I think it's time to get that out and redo the layout again! Thanks Leslie!

    ReplyDelete

We <3 comments!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...