Monday 22 August 2016

Challenge #226 - week of 22nd August 2016


Hullo! Leslie here, standing in while Lisa entertains family.

I recently printed off the entire list of Past Prompts from WM to see which ones I hadn't done yet. And guess what? I couldn't find one about family, but one of the things I love about WM is the quality of the prompts. They often transcend what inspired them & become more open-ended  & lead me to intriguing places I might not otherwise visit in my scrappy journey. In fact, I think this was the foundation of Lisa & Pam's vision for Whimsical Musings.

So! I'm challenging you this week to be inspired by where you come from.
This was a page about the history of my work in the last 15 years or so.


This one is about the area where we have a retreat property.
 
Some obvious directions to go in are perhaps your heritage or birthplace, your part of the world, your neighborhood or region.  More abstractly, the things that make you, you! Document your strongest tenet of life. How might you convey what inspires you to create? What is your strongest conviction?



We'd love you to be inspired by this prompt and hope you will 
share your creations - there are now two ways to do this!

You can either upload your layout into the Whimsical Musings Flickr gallery with the tag WM#226 or you can post it in our Whimsical Musings Facebook group. We've decided that we'll save albums for special occasions so just load up your photo to the group with the tag WM#226 in the write up text so that we can find it.

2 comments:

  1. Wonderful Leslie! Thanks so much :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very thought-provoking prompt...my mind is whirling already!

    ReplyDelete

We <3 comments!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...