Friday 9 September 2016

#228 - be inspired by growing things

Prompt WM#228 asked you to be inspired by growing things and I have to admit that that bright red tomato I featured in the post had already been made up into a layout for the Scrapabilly August Kit des Monats. It would have been cheating to use it as my layout for this prompt but just in case you missed it over at my personal blog, here it is for you:


So, having made this one about my wonderfully successful tomatoes, I knew I had to come up with something else. We've got a lot growing round here so it didn't take long to find another story, matching photos and a suitable layout:






I used my Counterfeit Kit Challenge September kit, Sundance and while it's a little tongue in cheek, I'm rather pleased with my ironic title. Fun stuff. And even though it was a bit of a squash, I managed to fit three photos onto the page with one of my favourite designs - the off centre band, which can be horizontal or vertical. It seems to work every time.

Do you have a go-to design for certain numbers of photos or topics?

We love it when you share too and you can do that at either of our Whimsical Musings groups which can be found at Flickr (here) or over at Facebook (here). Whichever is better for you is great for us. We will find you! Tag your layouts with WM#XXX so that we know which prompt you followed.

No comments:

Post a Comment

We <3 comments!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...