Tuesday 4 July 2017

Challenge #264 - week of 3rd July 2017

It's July. Shocking but true. And I know this sounds dramatic but I've already noticed the mornings are getting ever so slightly darker. It would appear that the days really are getting a little shorter. I love the flow of the seasons.

Anyway, onto today's challenge.

Time for a prompt based on product and one of my go to items to finish off a layout. In fact, Shimelle posted that she has a small basket full of gems, dots and pearls that she used to finish off her gorgeous creations so maybe that's what brought it to mind just now. Or perhaps due to the fact that I finished off three cards earlier this evening with a sprinkle.

Whatever, this week, I'd like you to be inspired by enamel dots.

Add one or a whole packet. Make your own. Use shapes or sparkly ones or wood effect ones. Whichever way you use them, for me they really are the perfect finishing touch.

Here's just a few details of enamel dots I've used recently.








Whichever way you see the inspiration this week, I'd love you to tell us where it took you. If you'd like you can share your layout with us over at the Whimsical Musings Flickr gallery with the tag WM#264 or you can post it in our Whimsical Musings Facebook group again with the tag WM#264.

No comments:

Post a Comment

We <3 comments!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...