Monday 19 February 2018

#275 - be inspired by Hygge

It's February and that means one thing... LOAD (layout a day). I'm not as good as I used to be but I try to use LOAD months to really get my motivation and inspiration moving on the scrapbooking front.

This month is no exception and as I write this, I have 13 layouts completed and hope to be able to complete the full 28 layouts in 28 days even if I haven't managed one every day! But a side benefit of this is always the chance to catch up on some of my own challenges.

So here is my "be inspired by Hygge" layout. 


I used my Counterfeit Kit Challenge February kit, Amour which was full of the perfect soft, pastel tones and small designs which helped to convey the feeling of calm I wanted to have. At this point I was already thinking that the kit was more than "killed" and had stated that I was finished with it. But stacking up pretty strips of paper to give my photo a base - and adding in a few scraps of Crate Paper patterns too, showed me that the kit had more to offer.


I used the photo I'd taken for the original challenge blog post here at Whimsical Musings (WM#275 here) to form a base for my thoughts and title. I want this to be more than just something I talk about. I need to feel some more "hygge" in my life. I hope this layout can inspire me to continue working on it.



Lovely, scrummy layers!


This was a great layout to think about and make. The journalling is meaningful and that combination is always my favourite type of scrapbooking. 

Now let's see if I can manage any other of my missing prompts...

Don't forget that if you're inspired to create this week, that you can add your creations to our Facebook group here - we love it when you share so please don't be shy! Tag your entry with #WMXX so we know exactly which inspiration you've taken. 

Or simply tell us in the comments where to find you... :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment

We <3 comments!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...